NP Subscriber 2.0
NP Subscriber is a powerful, yet easy to use, mailing list script that has the following features:
- Automatic subscribing and unsubcribing meaning you don’t have to add/take off each subscriber individually.
- Everything is conifgurable from a web admin interface! No hand-editing variables!
- Hides email addresses on outgoing mails. This way the email is to the subscriber only. They can’t see all of the email addresses that the message is sent out to.
- Customizable header and footer of most output pages as well as customized messages for almost all of the actions.
- Complete control over archiving of messages. You decide what messages you want to archive and what to name to file. You can view the archives and/or delete them with the click of a mouse!
- Allows you to ban email addresses.
- Requires confirmation from the subscriber. It will send them a 5 digit code that they must enter on a special screen in order to put them on the list. This prevents people from entering fake addresses or addresses that aren’t theirs.
- Prevents a subscriber from subscribing twice.
- Lets you know when your version is out of date.
Once again, NP Subscriber is completely FREE and doesn’t require any registration or subscriptions to mailing lists! Visit http://www.npscripts.com for this and many more scripts!