TOW = The One With/The One Where
TOA = The One After
TOW the Jellyfish….
* Everyone is wearing the same clothes from the last day at the beach and also in the apartment when they are hearing the story of the jellyfish. So you would think that both those things happened on the same day, but when Monica, Joey and Chandler are telling the jellyfish story, Chandler says “Sometimes at night I can still hear the screaming” and Joey says “Oh yeah, I just scream through the wall to freak you out”. How can he hear the screaming at night when the whole thing just happened that morning?
TOW the Cat….
* At the start, when Chandler hits his arm on the entertainment unit, if you look closely at where he hits his arm, it is no where near the rip on his suit.
TOW the Dirty Girl….
* When Ross is making out with his dirty girlfriend on her couch he puts his hand on some goop, a second later he sort of wipes his hands slightly on the couch cushion, but that could never wipe out the goop. His hands come out completely clean.
TOW Chandler Crosses the Line….
* When Ross is talking to Phoebe about “the sound”, Phoebe is holding her red guitar in her lap. At the moment she says “Play that Funky Music, White Boy”, the guitar disappears. And in the shot Ross gets up to go get his keyboards, the guitar appears again in Phoebe’s lap.
* When Ross is about to play the piano, he plays one key and interrupts it. The key plays this clinging sound. After a while when he really starts playing, he plays the same key (I think E on the piano) and it plays this song sequence.
TOW Chandler in a Box…
* Although Rachel is extremely frightened by the though of someone touching an eyeball, she had no problem with Richard’s profession, even if he talked about it. And she had no problem going to the optomologist with Monica in TOW Chandler in a Box. In fact, when she saw Tim Burke she said she was considering jamming a pen in her eye. In that episode she didn’t seem frightened of touching eyeballs.
* After Monica gets ice in her eye, Chandler’s over by the fridge-side of the table. Then Phoebe asks Monica for Richard’s office number and then Chandler is all of a sudden right behind Monica, holding her hand.
* In TOW Chandler in a Box, Chandler is talking to Kathy and he mentions that Joey only knows the bad words in Italian. But in TOW Ross Can’t Flirt, he has no problem speaking Italian.
TOW They Are Going to Party….
* The guys are in Central Perk talking about the clubs they have visited and Ross says: ‘I used my pair of socks as gloves…’, but when they previously left Chandler and Joey’s apartment we can see those socks near the phone on the counter and Ross is not taking them with him.
TOW the Embryo’s….
* In this episode, Ross gives 30 seconds for answers in the lightning round except that if you time it, you’ll find that he gives Joey and Chandler exactly 42.03 seconds (over 30 seconds) and to Monica and Rachel exactly 44.07 seconds (over 30 seconds and over 42 seconds).
* Isn’t it odd that Ross knows so much about Rachel, Monica, Joey and Chandler?
* And isn’t it odd that when Rachel said that Chandler was a transponster, the girls didn’t get a new question? The lightning round wasn’t a certain number of questions, it was all the questions they could answer.
* In the scene after Monica and Rachel lost their apartment, Monica says to Rachel, “Come on Rach, we have to move. I mean, if we had lost we would’ve made them get rid of the birds, right?” She should’ve said “if they had lost” or “if we had won“.
* In the very last scene when Monica and Rachel are now in Joey and Chandler’s apartment, during when Monica says “I can’t find garbage bags”, you can see a microphone hanging above them on the top of the screen.
* Phoebe comes out of the bathroom after taking the pregnancy test & leaves the door open, but a few shots later, the door is closed!
TOW Rachel’s Crush…
* The bite in Ross’s Saltine cracker seems to change back and forth.
* It’s a bit unrealistic that Kathy’s button in TOW Rachel’s Crush would fly up and hit Ross where it did.
When Rachel couldn’t ask Joshua out, she said she had found a wallet with the license of a Mr.Pheebs. Phoebe is then happy Rachel made a reference to her. However on the next episode, T.O.W. Joey’s Dirty day, Phoebe tells Rachel she thought that Pheebs was what everybody called each other.
TOW Joey’s Dirty Day…
* Phoebe said that she gets her morning sickness in the evenings. In a later episode (possibly TOW the Worst Best Man Ever) she tells Joey that if he’d been throwing up all morning he’d have a “glow” to him too.
* When Charlton Heston is yelling at Joey for using his shower, from one angle Heston’s lips are moving but he isn’t saying anything. Must have been an editing mistake.
TOW the Rugby…
* We learn Ross got hurt playing badminton with Mr. Green. This must have occurred somewhere in the beginning of season three, when Ross and Mr. green had become friends. They only met once before, at Rachel’s birthday party. Ross claims he got hurt because Mrs. Green’s dog (LePoo) kept looking at him. But Mr. and Mrs. Green were divorced when Ross got to know Mr. Green and why would he have LePoo if the dog belonged to Sandra Green?
* Monica’s plotline in TOW the Rugby is stolen from an episode of “Married with Children”, where Al finds a light switch that he doesn’t know what it does. Many things are the same, including the ending. The only difference in the end is that it’s not the TV it controls, it’s the light to the dog house. (Annie)
* Ross talks to Joey about the time they went to see “Dances with Wolves” and he went Red Ross. From what I know, that movie has only been shown once at the cinemas and that was before Joey and Ross even met.
TOW the Haste…
* It took 2-3 episodes for the guys and girls to move all their stuff between the apartments. But in TOW all the Haste Rachel and Monica manages to switch the furniture back alone in just a few hours while the guys are at a Knicks game.
TOW the Invitation…
* With all the flashbacks, it shows Ross yelling “WE WERE ON A BREAK” and Rachel covering up her ears but in the actual episode, you can only HEAR Ross yelling “We were on a break!” and you see Monica and Chandler leaving the apartment. episode, you can only HEAR Ross yelling “We were on a break!” and you see Monica and Chandler leaving the apartment.
* Monica points out that Rachel’s drivers license has expired. In TOW Ross’s Wedding she uses it along with twenty dollars to bribe the woman at the airport into getting her a plane ticket.
* Joey asks Chandler if he received Ross’s wedding invitation and he said no. Then later, when Rachel said she wasn’t going to the wedding, Chandler said he already bought his plane ticket. He bought a plane ticket before he got the invitation.
* When they were getting their invitations for Ross’s wedding, Phoebe holds hers up and says, “Oh isn’t that cute, Ross let Ben address mine!” On her invitation it had the correct address on it. She later holds it up and says, “Ugh, I can’t believe my doctor won’t let me fly in my third trimester.” Now on her invitation, it just says Phoebe Buffay.
TOW the Worst Best Man Ever…
* Either Phoebe’s experiencing morning sickness very late in her pregnancy or false labor very early. She experiences both in this same episode.
TOW Ross’s Wedding Part 1…
* When Rachel cuts the flowers at the kitchen table (imagine Monica’s reaction if she knew THAT) the flowers keep changing positions. Sometimes she’s got them lifted up and sometimes not and it changes to fast to be logical.
* While Phoebe and Rachel are sitting at the table and Rachel is discovering she still loves Ross, Phoebe’s necklace changes positions. At one point it has fallen down to her side, then they cut back to Rachel and when they go back it is on her stomach again. Then when they cut back again, it is back
on her side.
TOW Ross’s Wedding Part 2…
* When Joey gives his toast, he says that he met Ross in a coffeehouse back home, but in TOW the Flashback, Joey first meets Ross in a bar before it was a coffeehouse.
* When Monica pops out from Chandler’s sheets, her hair is different from when we come back from the commercial break. She is also still wearing earrings, make-up and her hair is up.
* Ross practices his “I do’s”, but the words “I do” are never used in the ceremony. Did the minister forget about that bit, or what was going on?
When they were getting their invitations for Ross’s wedding, Phoebe holds hers up and says, “Oh isn’t that cute, Ross let Ben address mine!” On her invitation it had the correct address on it. She later holds it up and says, “Ugh, I can’t believe my doctor won’t let me fly in my third trimester.” Now on her invitation, it just says Phoebe Buffay.
Thanks to: Annie, Caio, Ciro G, Megan C, Nitro, Sara, John W, Katie… for sending in bloopers. 🙂